McClarin Composites has been fortunate to be recognized for our manufacturing performance, customer service standards, and business development practices. We are proud and active members in a variety of civic and industry organizations.
Here are just a few of the awards we’ve received, as well as a partial list of the organizations to which we belong.
- Genie “Preferred Supplier” – 2013
- Camp Grayling “Certificate of Appreciation” – 2013
- Mentorship Award for participation on the Plastics and Polymer Technology Advisory Committee at Penn College – 2012
- MANTEC Manufacturing Awards 2011 – Excellence in Continuous Improvement
- Governor Workforce Development Award – Presented by PA Partners & PA Dept of Labor & Industry – May 10, 2007
- ACMA (American Composites Manufacturers Association)
- SPE (Society of Plastics Engineers)
- NAM (National Association of Manufacturing)
- National Guard Association
- Manufacturers Association of South Central PA
- Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce
McClarin Composites’ commitment to excellence and our continuously growing team of nearly 500 specialists, now manufacturing fiberglass reinforced components and thermoformed plastic for companies in the United States and five other countries, are what set us apart.
Learn more about McClarin’s full line of services, our full testing capabilities, and the design-build approach used by our team.