McClarin Composites offers full service contract manufacturing with options that can be tailored to fit a customer’s specific needs and requirements.
Here at McClarin Composites, we provide a number of secondary value-added services. Click the links below to find out more about the ancillary capabilities McClarin Composites offers to keep your next production in house:
- Custom Painting
- Material Systems
- Contract Manufacturing
- Adhesive Bonding
Value Added – Services Summary:
- Nearly 70% of our sales are components with secondary assembly and nearly a third of our sales are components requiring secondary painting.
- We support continuous improvement programs with Kaizen, FMEA and encourage employee participation in the process.
- We support customer requested business and systems support programs including EDI, JIT, Pull, and Kanban to name a few.
- We design and produce custom one-way and returnable packaging to assure components arrive at their final destination undamaged.
- We provide complete freight and trucking logistics management.
- Currently 90% of our sales are contract vs. produce to order.
Product Development Management
- Defining attributes of a development project and related responsibilities.
- Provide concept evaluations, engineering, drafting and design recommendations.
- Estimated completion dates for milestones and approval by the customer are managed through the Project Book/Project Timeline.
- APQP New Product Launch
Design Support/Value Engineering
- FTP Site
- Technical Workshops
- Informative Website
In an effort to better serve our customers, McClarin Composites is currently developing:
- Webex Capabilities
- Video Conferencing